Delivery distance calculation
Premium function to add delivery distance in the WhatsApp chat.
Delivery distance calculator: This function allows sellers to automatically calculate the distance between their store location and buyer address by using Google Map API. Then preset their respective delivery fee/pricing for each zone/distance.
How to setup a delivery fee based on distance after I activated my premium plan?
Admin > Services >
These settings are located in Services & Delivery > All > Create Service
Delivery fee based on distance setup
Delivery based on distance setup
- 1.Choose the service type as "Delivery"
- 2.How do you charge -> choose "By delivery distance"
- 3.Set your store base location (anchor point to buyer address)
- 4.Set maximum distance for each zone (e.g. zone 1 = 0-5km; zone 2 = 5-10km)
- 5.Set pricing for each delivery zone coverage (e.g. zone 1 = 5$; zone 2 = 10$)
- 6.Set fallback charge for any distance THAT IS NOT COVERED BY ZONES
The delivery distance calculated will be shown on the order form (when the buyer fills in their address):
Delivery distance on Order Form
Also, it will be shown on the invoice generated after the order is created:
Distance shown on Invoice