This section includes all the changelog Take App has made over certain period of time
Product/catalog grid view option:
You can change the product list layout to the grid layout. This is a great way to show larger images of your products. Try if you use many images
You can change the setting in Admin > Edit > Theme
You can add links to your shop page so customers can easily find your other social media or content. You can imagine this is a mini version of Linktree
You can find the setting from Admin > Edit > Cards
- 1.Order summary Select orders and see the order summary. You can easily check what items you should fulfill tomorrow, for example. Go to Admin > Orders > Select orders > Click Show summary
- 2.Customers sometimes change their delivery/contact details. Now we support its edit. Go to Admin > Orders > Choose an order > Edit
- 1.Removed the “Earliest date” option in delivery date selection.
- 2.Instead, the default date of date picker is the earliest date
Profile image, Delivery date/time based on business hours:
- 1.You can change the profile picture in the Theme setting in the Admin dashboard.
- 2.You can set your business hours and let customers choose a date/time from available delivery hours. Find setting from Admin > Edit > Schedule
- 3.Available delivery date/time selection is one of the most frequently asked features and today we launched the basic feature. As the next steps, we will add additional functions like "block specific date or hours" so you can manually manage delivery slots.
- 1.You can change the original font style into another style in Edit > Theme
- 2.Multi devices login support. Your login will be persistent while multiple people log in.
- 3.The Customer's item list is in order of your shop items. Previously, it is in order of customer's add-to-cart
Edit page lagging issue improvement:
- 1.You might feel lagging while typing in the Edit page if you have a long list of items. We added pagination of items and images on the Edit page. You can now type much faster than before.
Image loading speed improvement:
- 1.Your profile and item images will be loaded more quickly in the order form.
- 1.Improve laggy cart open/close action.
- 2.Bugfix for the cart-reset issue for a few customers. As we are not 100% sure it is fixed, let me know if you received any related feedback from customers
- 3.Order export includes discount details
Website speed improvement:
- 1.Optional question bug fixed. Yesterday, customers had to choose options even in optional questions
- 2.Although most customers place orders without issue, some minor devices were reported with issues that they cannot open WhatsApp. made another stability improvement for this case.
- 3.Received feedback about slow add-to-cart and accidental cart reset issues. As progress, we deployed website speed improvement today. You probably feel the speed of add-to-cart action improved.
- 1.The new design we shared earlier this week is applied to every shop. Every shop is now with the new design. You do not need to change any settings.
- 2.We had an incident between 5 - 7 pm (Singapore Time) a small number of shops could not take orders from customers. It is already resolved and sorry for your inconvenience. We could fix it quickly because of the error report from the community. Please share any issues with us if you know.
- 3.The Spanish language added. If a customer's phone uses Spanish, it will be automatically redirected to the Spanish version website. You can also change it manually in Menu.
New design improvements
- 1.Show currency in catalog
- 2.Indonesian language added in the new design
- 3.Customers should fill in all the questions to add to cart unless the question is optional
Fixed most of the issues reported for the new design
- 1.Fixed wrong invoice price (e.g. 34.99999999)
- 2.Disabled delivery/pickup option when it is unavailable
- 3.Added flat delivery fee info
- 4.Added “Temporarily closed” display
- 5.Fixed crashes when clicked profile gallery when text option added in menu details
We are reviewing currency format changes in the items catalog which is one of frequent feedback. We currently do not show currency symbols to keep the menu simple and save space for item titles and descriptions.
Take App is upgrading its design. For a smooth transition to the new look of your websites, we make the new look available. Click on "Try new look!" banner in your shop page.
In the new design, we improved
- Clean look of menus and its price
- minimizing scroll to check cart items, especially for shops having many items
- better search and order quantity input
In the coming months, we will support customizing the design of your shop pages such as background image, the color of buttons, etc.
The new design probably has improvement points. Please try and let me know if you have any. Within this week, we will try our best to fix it as much as possible. Note that we will launch the new design this week and do not have the option to keep the old design in your shops.
- Added Remark in Admin Order. This will be visible in Invoice customers can see. Use this to indicate additional items or remarks customers also need to know. We still have "Internal notes" for internal uses only and are invisible to customers.
- Added, "Back button" for paginations or tabs. Previously, In Admin Orders pages, the back button does not work properly in paginations or tabs
- CSV export: "Remark", "Internal note" is added. Non-English characters (e.g. Korean) supported. Entire orders export available (premium)
- You can export all orders in your history. Note that this feature requires heavy computing power and we will offer it to premium users only. In the free plan, you can still export the last 100 orders to CSV.
V 1.3 - 28.10.2021
- Multiple zones can be Added to set different fees for multiple zones (e.g. city A and city B will have a different rate of pricing)
- Order number reset. For example, your current order number is T88. If you reset, the next order number is T1.
- Order CSV export: Created time is in your timezone.
- You can edit customers' order information such as modifying delivery fees, adding/removing items, and applying discounts.
- You can also create orders easily yourself. It is like POS (point of sales) on your phone. You can easily calculate the total price of items and create invoices to track orders.
- It is an early version of POS. Please message the team if you have any suggestions or questions!
- Order export error, Telegram "Open WhatsApp" button bug, Instagram out of sync images bug fix.